Willie Driving School offers a fast and flexible course that fits in your busy schedule! Don’t take time out of your hectic school and work schedule for driver’s education! We will work with you and your busy life to provide you with the best education possible. We pride ourselves in providing quality and customized instruction for each and every student. Below are the services we provide that meet all State requirements for driver’s education:
The full course includes:
- 18 hours of classroom training
- 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction
- 6 hours of observation
Here are a few things your need to know:
- We usually start a new course every first Monday of each month. The classes are held for 9 weekdays from 6-8 pm. Check out our calendar to see the dates of upcoming classes.
- Classes missed will have to be made up the following month.
- Driving and observation times are scheduled for convenient times that fit in each student’s schedule.
- Students must be 15 years old or older to take driver education.
- A learner permit is not required to start the classroom portion of the course, but is required in order to start the behind the wheel training.
- Upon completion of the course the student will earn a Certificate of Completion that will let the Driver’s License Division know you have successfully completed driver education. The next step is taking that road test at the Drivers License Division of your choice. Piece of cake!
$290 – 18 & Under
$290 – Adults
Any questions? Visit our FAQ page or give us a call today at 435.755.8050! We look forward to hearing from you!